last modified Apr. 5th 2006
The AQIS'06 meeting is to focus on quantum information science and technology,
a new interdisciplinary field bridging quantum physics, computer science, mathematics, and computing technologies.
AQIS'06 organized in cooperation with ERATO-SOREST project in Tokyo, will be a natural successor of EQIS'01-EQIS'05 series of conferences and,
at the same time, is expected to bring a new quality to this so successful series of conferences.
AQIS'06 will concentrate on theoretical and experimental aspects of quantum information field.
Contributions for short communications and posters will be solicited
in the research areas related to quantum
information science, including, but not limited to:
Online Submission Page
- Quantum computation, algorithms and automata
- Quantum complexity theory
- Quantum cryptography
- Quantum information theory
- Quantum entanglement, Bell inequalities, non-locality
- Quantum error-correction, decoherence-free subspaces
- Quantum optics-, NMR- and solid-state technologies
- Quantum processors and computers design
- Quantum programming languages and semantics