l Keynote & invited talks
l Long talks
l Parallel session A
International conference hall
l Parallel session B
l Poster session
Instructions for Oral Presentation
· An LCD projector (NEC MT1065 or EPSON EMP-8300)
o Resolution 1024 x 768 is available.
· Overhead projector is not available (Please inform us, if you need one.)
· A notebook (SONY VGN FE18LP) or PC with windows XP, Office 2007 and Acrobat reader 7 (Korean)
o We recommend to use your own PC because some characters might be garbled
o We strongly recommend you to check the compatibility of your notebook or file with our system during coffee breaks or lunch.
o If you want to use our notebook for your presentation and check fonts, please email us ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) your PPT file or PDF file (PDF preferable).
We will confirm the test result soon. Even in this case please carry your own copy of the file using, for example, a usb memory.
· A white or black board is available only for Tutorials.
· Invited talk: 45 min. (presentation: 35min. + discussion: 10 min.)
· Long talk: 30min. (presentation: 25 min. + discussion: 5 min.)
· Short talk: 20min. (presentation: 15 min. + discussion: 5 min.)
· Our staff will take photos and videos of speakers. If this makes problems for you, please contact the reception desk or our staff.
Instructions for Poster Presentation
· Posters are assigned consecutive numbers from 1 to 43.
· The scheduled time for the poster sessions:
o SessionA: Aug. 27th. 16:30 - 18:10 (poster numbers from 1 to 21 )
o SessionB: Aug. 28th. 16:30 - 18:10 ( poster numbers 22 from to 43 )
· Place: At the lobby of the building 1.
· Panel size: 1200mm(vertical) x 900mm(horizontal) (About A0 size). We also use the wall of the lobby.
· You can set up your poster from 12:00 for each session.
· You should remove your poster by 19:00 . Otherwise, your poster will be removed by our staff.
· Selected student posters will be awarded at the closing (AUG 30)
In Korea we use 220V, 60 Hz electricity and European-like (with pins are sligthly thicker and no "earth" pin) power plug