December 17 and 18, 2022, fully virtual conference (online, hosted by University of Science and Technology of China)
The AQIS’22 conference will focus on quantum information processing, communication and cryptography, an interdisciplinary field bridging quantum physics, computer science, mathematics, and information technologies. AQIS’22 will be a natural successor of EQIS’01-EQIS’05 and AQIS’06-AQIS’21. AQIS’21 will consist of tutorials, invited talks, selected oral and poster presentations, as well as other activities. Contributions are solicited in (but not limited to) the following areas:
- Quantum computation and simulation, algorithms and complexity
- Quantum information theory
- Concepts, methods and tools against decoherence
- Quantum cryptography
- Quantum communications experiments and theory
- Quantum metrology
- Quantum technologies (optics, NMR, solid state, etc.)
- Quantum processor and computer design
- Quantum programming languages and semantics
* We will have student poster awards.
- Poster presenters selected for the best poster award will receive an Amazon gift card prize.
* To attend the conference without a poster, fill in your information by the following link.
- Registration Deadline is December 14th 23:59 (AoE)
- The conference information (Zoom link, time table, etc.) will be sent on December 16th to those who registered.
- Registration fee is free.
Confirmed Invited Speakers
- Gerardo Adesso (Nottingham)
- Jaewook Ahn (KAIST)
- Jacob Biamonte (BIMSA)
- Simon Devitt (UTS)
- Luming Duan (Tsinghua U)
- Simon Goorney (Aarhus)
- Na Young Kim (Waterloo)
- Hyukjoon Kwon (KIAS)
- Arul Lakshminarayan (IIT Madras)
- Chuangfeng Li (USTC)
- Seung-Woo Lee (KIST)
- Xiaojun Jia (Shanxi U)
- Rudy Raymond (IBM Research – Tokyo)
- Barry Sanders (Calgary)
- Seigo Tarucha (U Tokyo)
- Akihisa Tomita (Hokkaido U)
- Peter Turner (SQA)
- Jianwei Wang (Peking U)
- Ya Wang (USTC)
- Feihu Xu (USTC)
The conference is sponsored by
NYU-ECNU Institute of Physics at NYU Shanghai